Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Getting it into gear

Efforts at being productive were going well, at least until someone decided I'd been at my laptop too long.




































Note the placement of the feline roadblock, as well as an out-of-season feline toy.  My revenge was pulling out the camera.

Then I remembered this finally bothered show up at Beach Jordan:























As my friend Cat would say, "ALOHA!"  Check out the detail of that 28-135mm lens.  It came with the 50D.  All my photog friends are Canon freaks, so I had justification for staying the course with the brand -- of course, they use 5D's... I am not that practiced to own such a camera.  Anyway, I've practicing my bracketing in program mode, but only for one focus point. (Guess I have another project this summer!)  Still, I'm getting a much better sense of when to open up the exposure and when to stop it down.  

Enough procrastinating -- back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment